When you want the best...
Casas & Critters is a locally owned and operated professional home and pet sitting service located in Tucson, Arizona. We service Central and East Tucson as well as Vail, Sahuarita and Green Valley.
Our sitters have extensive experience, and have a true passion for caring for pets while their owners are away. Homes are tended to with the utmost care ensuring your peace of mind while you travel for business or pleasure.
We strive to make every pet feel safe and loved by reinforcing positive behavior and making sure they are properly exercised throughout the day. We make it easy for your to update your pet and home profile so your care is personalized and current. It is easy to custom build your services as we offer 30 or 60 minute visit up to 4 times per day, as well as 12 hour overnight visits.
The safety of your pets and home are paramount so our wide variety of services include feeding, medicating and changing water dishes for every pet in the home, waste clean-up, rotating lights and blinds, bringing in mail/newspapers, watering plants and much more! All activity is recorded on a check list and a personal note is left at each visit for your comfort. We can send photo updates so you can see how happy your furry, feathered or scaly friend is doing in the loving arms of a Critter Sitter!
Administering Pet Meds
Pet Waste Clean Up
Bringing in Mail & Deliveries
Feeding Your Pet
Approved Treat Giving
Exercise & Play Time
Pet Visit Recording
Securing Doors, Windows & Security Systems
Benefits of Using a Professional Pet Sitter
• Pets experience less stress and are happier at home.
• Your pet’s diet and exercise routines aren’t interrupted.
• The stress of travel is eliminated for both you and your pet.
• Your pet is not exposed to illness from other environments.
• You don’t have to worry about untrained or inexperienced friends/family members caring for your pet.
• You’ll have added peace of mind with a professional pet sitter.
How do I select a Professional Sitter?
Consider these questions before hiring a sitter:
- Is the sitter certified with NAPPS (National Association of Professional Pet Sitters) or PSI (Pet Sitters International)?
- Is the sitter a listed professional business or does their site allow sitters who are kids, college students and other non-professional sitters?
- Can the sitter provide previous clients as references?
Pets with Health Issues…
Finding a certified, professional pet sitter is only half of the battle when your pet is aging or has health concerns. Not only do you need a pet sitter with the experience and skill set to properly care for your pet’s daily needs, but you’ll need someone with the knowledge and certifications to properly medicate your pet and cater to their health issues in your absence. Your pet sitter should be given the complete details of your pet’s condition, their primary veterinarian’s information and should have extensive experience medicating pets, should your pet require medication.